Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Long awaited stitching update

Here is the long awaited stitching update and new picture of Castles. I am thrilled with this one so much. I really love the colors that are in this, and the ones that I picked to use to go with it. I did have to start stitching in hand, because of the beads. It has been so long since I have done that. LOL. So it was fun getting used to doing that again. But like I said, I am enjoying this one so much.

Justin feels so much better today, so he is going to school. I am going back to work and boy I am glad I kept him home, I think he and I definitely needed the bonding time. He and I watched movies all morning, then he took a nap in the afternoon, and I stitched. So all together it turned out to be a good day.

Well now time to head off to work. Until next time.

2 comments:

Mzplcdokie said...

It looks lovely! I have yet to begin this project....lol but my floss is picked out. One day I'll get to it.

Debra said...

Wonderful progress.