Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stitching update a little early


Sorry that this is a little blurry. I didn't have my stitching light on when taking this picture. I did hit the focus button, but it didn't want to focus this morning.
Part 3 is almost finished. I am going to sit today and relax and not answer phone, cell phone, or the door, and just stitch and watch movies. I am very pleased with what I have done.
I was sick for the past two days so I didn't get to stitch or anything. Last night I did start feeling better, and actually worked on this. I guess that means I am not that sick anymore.
I was pretty worried about myself on Thursday, but I feel better than what I did. So today is a stitching/hiding day for me. I can't hide from the kids, but they are watching cartoons and that is a good thing, I can stitch.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Nice progress. Glad you are feeling better.

Mzplcdokie said...

Looks wonderful! Glad you are feeling better. Take care of yourself and rest up.

Meari said...

Glad you're feeling better :)