Saturday, August 9, 2008

Catching up

I can't believe that it has been almost two months since I have blogged. Well that is got to change.

I haven't really done much stitching, been so busy and all that I just never seem to have the time. By the time I think of doing it I am so tired.

Let's see where do I start. I am having my wisdom teeth pulled, and the first extraction is on the 18th of this month. I am glad that they are going to be out of my mouth. These things have caused me nothing but pain.

The kids are doing well, and staying busy. Ariel is busy with her cheerleading squad. There has been two camps that she has been attending over the summer, so she is really busy. Miranda and Justin are just busy running back and forth with me. LOL.

Stitching wise, I really havent' done much of it, but I am planning to have a movie day and sit and stitch on my Bed and Breakfast. I feel lost not stitching, but I am hoping to make up for it and get a lot of stitching done. It would really be nice.

I was working from home, but had to stop due to my getting ready to have my teeth pulled. I didn't think it would be a good idea to try and work from home and all that while recovering from home. I know it sounds like I am having major surgery, and no I am not, but I have a very low threshold for pain, and well I know I won't be in a good mood to do anything at all.

I hope this finds all my stitching friends well, and now I am off to sit and stitch the rest of the day away. Have a good day all.

No comments: