Friday, June 20, 2008

Good morning

I do not have an update picture of any stitching, but will have one this weekend. I have been trying to stitch with everything going on here.

I have been very busy cleaning out the girl's room. It was a mess, and that is an understatement big time. I asked the girls why in the world do they let their room get this messy, and they just shrugged their shoulders. Well no more. I have gotten the room cleaned out, the next step is their closet, and I don't know if I want to go in there at all. I don't know what is in there.

Then Ariel, my oldest is starting her mess again, thinking that she can do what she wants when she wants. I put an end to the very quickly. She is a little peeved at me, but that is life.

We are still alive here, and kicking. I promise to have an update picture of some stitching. It will probably be Bed and Breakfast, since that is what I am working on this week. I am doing rotation again, so next week is Season's Greetings.

Today I have to work at 11. I am not sure if I will get to stitch or not, we will see. I am hoping to tonight, when I get home.

That is it for me today. Have a good day

No comments: