Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday update

It is really hot here today. I am trying to stay cool, but that is hard with no AC. They need to come and turn it on.

Things here are going well. My oldest daughter Ariel made the cheerleading squad at her school, she is very excited. After practice the other night, we ended up taking her to the ER, she was dropped 5 times by her bases. She is the flyer, so they have to catch her, well.... they did, but they dropped her. The last time she was dropped she landed on top of someone's head, thank goodness she didn't break her ribs like we thought she had done. They are just bruised, but she is feeling a little better, and still a little sore, but she is hanging in there.

Stitching wise, I haven't had much time to stitch at all lately, but today I am going to sit and stitch and get some much needed stitching time in. I will probably do a movie marathon, who knows.

I will have a picture of Season's Greetings for everyone hopefully tonight.

Well off to get some stitching and laundry done.

No comments: