Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekly update



Good morning! Well this is Bed and Breakfast as of the 10th. I am so pleased with it. It is coming along. It is about 7 percent done, I can't show that on my percent bars, so it is still showing 5 percent, but it is coming along.

Today I am going to clean the house, and then sit and stitch and vegetate all afternoon. I think I need it. It has been a long week here.

I will bring you up to speed. Well I have been fighting with the management of my apartment complex for about two months, that I didn't owe them any back rent, when they said that I did. Well after going rounds with them, and my attorney, they told my attorney on Thursday night, that they were going to dismiss the case yesterday in court. Well I was so happy, but...... they only way that she would have it dismissed is if I showed up in court yesterday, if I didn't show up, I was going to have to pay the money that she claimed I owed. Well I was not very happy. Nonetheless, I went to court, and it was dismissed, and I don't owe them anything, which I didn't in the first place. I was so stressed, that I had a bad pain in the side of my neck for a whole week.

I am still going to look for another place, I am trying to find a house with at least 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with a den, so that I can have the den or last bedroom for a craft room/office. It would be so nice. My parents have been asking any friends to look and keep them informed.

On the home front besides all that, things are going well. I didn't go to all my classes last week, due to all the drama with the management, but that is okay, my professors were very understanding.

Now today I am stitching and enjoying myself. I am trying to decide if I want to do a movie marathon or what I want to do. That part is still up in the air. We will see. Right now the kids are watching cartoons, and I will stitch and listen to my IPOD.

That is all for now, off to stitch.

2 comments:

Judith said...

It looks really beautifull.

Meari said...

Love the colors in your project... so soft and muted. It's turning out nice.

At least the drama surrounding the back rent has been resolved. What a pain.

I experienced an earthquake here in Illinois 4-5 years ago. Can't remember where it started, though. Nothing was damaged then, either.