Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My update

Well here we are again, no stitching progress pictures. I am sorry. I will have one tomorrow. I did finish the first page of Bed and Breakfast tonight. It is really looking nice.

I just want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and support about college. I have decided to take a semester off, and get back on track. I didn't want to do this, but I needed to, for personal reasons. Mainly I just felt like I was being pulled in so many different directions.

Topping that off I got into a little depression over something so minor that I felt like I just wanted to unsub from all my groups. I had a pity party for myself, but I do feel so much better. Thanks to some good stitching friends. You all are the best.

Not only am I taking the semester off, I am going to enroll into another college in the summer, and go from there. The college that I am attending right now, does not have the best instructors in the world, so I am going to the local community college. I have really thought long and hard about this so I feel 100% better.

Right now I am focusing on myself and my kids, and my stitching. I think that will help me a whole lot.

Sorry for the blah post, and vent.

Well I am off to bed, and will post pictures of Bed and Breakfast.

No comments: