Monday, April 7, 2008

Stitching update April 7

Well another week has gone by, and off to work today. It has been a busy week, but a good one. My oldest will be 15 tomorrow, she is so excited about it. I am sort of. I can't believe she will be 15. She is growing up so much. We had her party yesterday, but no pictures. She blew out the candles to fast for me to get a picture. But that is okay, she had a good day.

Stitching wise, I did work on a bit of Bed and Breakfast. I think this will be the last week, I work on this. I need to work on Country Comforts next week. I am missing my quilts. LOL. But they are both looking nice, and I am excited about doing this one for my dad. He asked me yesterday what I was stitching, I had to fib and tell him something else. He has no idea that Bed and Breakfast is for him, and I forgot to hide it.

I think he will love it.

Other than that, just another week, and off to work and college, and all that good stuff. I will be off next Friday, so I can sit and relax, before going to my all day scrapbooking crop on the 19th. I can't wiat, one day away from the kids. It will be so nice. lol. I am bad.

Well time to fix the kids some breakfast. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Marie said...

i have just discovered your blog... congrats for your "big" works !!
i will come back !