Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday ramblings about everything.

Well today was a very busy day. I ran errands and had to get batteries for the camera, if I didn't there wouldn't be any pictures of stitching or the kids. LOL I paid cell phone bill and also paid on furniture bill. I am getting a recliner tomorrow for just me to sit in and stitch. WHen that comes I am going to organize my stitching and get it all right where I need it so that I can have it right next to me. I am so excited. It has been awhile since I have had my own chair to stitch in. I also bought a flat screen tv. I am so excited about that also. I can't wait for that to come and then I will be in heaven. I have a new sofa to go with it, but haven't taken a picture of it as of yet. I am just excited about it. I needed the new furniture it was time.

I feel strange not posting stitching on this blog. But I have a new one and it is stitchingnotesandsuch and it is on blogger. I am eventually going to delete one of the blogs, I think it is going to be this one, but want to see if I can keep up with both.

I doubt it, but we will see. My friends that follow on here don't comment hardly anymore, and they know who they are, I miss you all terribly. I hope that you will post and say hi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose pounds then you certainly need to jump on this brand new custom keto plan.

To design this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, suitable, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their grand opening in 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a good keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.