Monday, September 3, 2007

Awful start to the week

Well I toook Ariel to get our nails done, and didn't have anyone to sit with Miranda or Justin. So I told them that if they were good, then I would take them to the park. NOT!!!!!!!!!!! It was a nightmare. Justin wanted to go in the car, well instead of staying in the car, he decided to get out and run around the parking lot, I felt like the floor was going to swallow me up. I was so embrassed. I am never taking him again.

On a good note, we got our nails done, and now we are home, and I am going to sit and relax for the rest of the afternoon, until dinner time.

I think Frank is mad, because Ariel asked him for the money to go and get our nails done, and I know I was wrong in letting her. I should be shot for it. I told Ariel we weren't asking him for anything else, and if she did she was in trouble.

Ok, off to eat lunch and stitch

No comments: